The Moth Eco Sweatshirt
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (5.3 oz/yd²)
• Relaxed fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
• Single-needle topstitch at neck collar
• Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Self-fabric half moon at back neck
|Chest Width (inches)||19 ⅞||20 ⅞||22||23 ¼|
|Body Length (inches)||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅛||29 ⅞|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||25 ⅜||26||26 ⅝||27 ⅛|
|Chest Width (cm)||51||53||56||59|
|Body Length (cm)||68||72||74||76|
|Sleeve Length (cm)||65||66||68||69|
Flat shipping rate starting from 10$
Secure credit card payment: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. Powered by Stripe
Return any item purchased on Diacelin Art as per details specified on Return Policy page.
FINE ART CONDITIONS
Each painting contains a certificate of authenticity signed by the author of this painting, respectively, Dia.
The paintings are frameless.
FINE ART SHIPPING
Shipping costs are calculated from Switzerland to the rest of the world, as the country of origin of the paintings, using the tariffs of a delivery service for art.
The customs costs are to be supported by the Customer that lives abroad.
The payment method is to be agreed in common with the Customer. For this purpose, kindly contact the customer support mail or the chat support service displayed on the website.